Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is searching for a Technical Sourcer to identify and engage highly talented prospects for a wide variety of technical positions as we build up our company. Recruiting for a fast-paced mobile e-commerce startup is no easy task, but it’s also one of the most exciting positions to be in. We have designed this role for someone who wants to take their Sourcing creativity to the next level and is willing to spend time perfecting the research, sourcing and candidate experience aspect of the role.
You'll also help us build the recruiting organization as we scale. We have a small recruiting team, so this is an opportunity to make a HUGE impact on us and your career!
What you'll be doing:
- Be a strategic sourcing partner to our technical recruiting and hiring teams - advising and making recommendations on sourcing strategies and roadmaps.
- Research and analyze market intelligence to educate Recruiters and Hiring teams on the talent landscape.
- Source, identify and screen resumes and candidates to find the best to come join us - focusing on organic sourcing versus referrals, applicants and traditional arteries for talent.
- Help us deliver an outstanding candidate experience.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be
- Motivated and tenacious. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about finding the absolute best person for the job.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.