TIP: Technical Sourcer - Contract at Upwork
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
This is a Contract position through Upwork’s Talent Innovation Program (TIP). Our TIP team is a global group of professionals that augment Upwork’s business. Our TIP team members are located all over the world.
We expect this role to be a 3-6 month Contract
We are looking for a skilled Technical Sourcer to assist with the sourcing and hiring of candidates for both Product Management and Design positions. In this role, you will source and interact with potential candidates online, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings, and set up interviews.
To ensure success as a Technical Sourcer, you should have detailed knowledge of modern sourcing techniques, excellent communication skills, and good interviewing skills. A skilled Technical Sourcer will be able to source the perfect candidate for positions that are often hard to fill!Work/Project Scope:
- Coordinating with Hiring Managers to determine position requirements.
- Crafting and sending recruitment emails/InMails
- Setting up candidate interviews with Hiring Managers.
- Ability to conduct online virtual interviews.
- Creating talent pipelines for current and future hires.
- Identifying and screening potential candidates.
- Proven track record of sourcing racially diverse pools
- Interacting with potential candidates on professional networks and social media.
- Previous experience as a Technical Sourcer or Recruitment Agent.
- Coordinating and conducting online interviews.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.