University Program Lead, Business at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm is growing, and so is our Experience team! We very recently rolled out the foundation of Affirm’s first Business Internship Program, and we are seeking a University Program Lead to come in and lead it. Then, utilizing your expertise, assess how we can improve and run an even more successful future program.
We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team and we need someone who shares these values! In this role, you’ll be a powerhouse working on multiple initiatives that intertwine diversity and inclusion. You’ll utilize your skills in diversity, university recruiting programs, and project management to help us push forward various programs and projects.What You’ll Do
- University Programs
- Business Intern Program
- Run our first Business Intern Program with a focus on diversity (undergraduate, JD, and MBA)
- Build and execute events and an inclusive environment for our summer business interns
- Work closely with Senior Manager of Business Talent, Director of Talent, and appropriate partners in the business to provide updates, assessments for improvement, and analyses on the program
- University Recruiting
- Partner with our Business Recruiters to execute our hiring strategy during recruiting season
- Partner with the Experience Team and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Team on ways to incorporate diversity hiring into all aspects of talent programming
- Outside of the University Recruiting season
- Continue assessing the program for areas of improvement
- Work with appropriate partners to plan for the upcoming season
- Work on other projects related to the Diversity Talent Programs team
- 6+ years of project management experience
- Experience with running University Programs (i.e. Intern Program, University fall recruiting, etc.)
- Experience running a Business Internship Program or working cross-functionally across several business functions
- Bonus: Experience running virtual / remote University Programs
- Bonus: MBA and JD recruitment experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills with partners
- Ability to advocate for and build out a remarkable experience for our Interns by partnering with cross-functional partners, assessing feedback, etc.
- Passion for diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with ambiguity
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.