VP, HR Business Partners and Employee Relations at DoorDash
The Head of HR Business Partners leads the HRBP Function at DoorDash, operates as a member of the People Leadership Team (PLT), reports to the Chief People Officer and is based in San Francisco, CA.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Be a trusted advisor to senior leadership across our business regarding organizational and management challenges and opportunities and guide the HRBP team to build and execute effective talent strategies in support of each functions’ needs
- Develop and guide the vision, strategy and daily operations of the HR Business Partner and Employee Relations functions to deliver strategic HR consultation and support to our growing global and diverse workforce
- Build, evolve and mature HRBP operating model and ensure alignment with the other functions within the People team
- Develop and scale DoorDash’s regional and international HR support model
- Design and facilitate organizational design process to ensure organizational structures across the company are optimized for growth
- Create talent review and succession planning programs to guide the identification and investment in our people
We're excited about you because...
- You're an authentic, inspiring and hands-on leader with global experience driving, building and scaling multi-location teams of HRBPs
- You have a bias towards action and have an inner drive and fierce commitment to excel in the pursuit of business goals
- You possess a penchant for seeking out new experiences, knowledge and candid feedback and an openness to learning and change
- You demonstrate a knack for authentically using emotion and logic to communicate a vision and connect with people in a genuine and human way
- You have the courage to take on difficult goals and bounce back from adversity in the face of challenges
- You have 15+ years of HR or equivalent business experience, with at least 5 years of experience leading motivated HRBP teams within progressive companies
- You have functional expertise across all general areas of HR, including Organizational Design, Workforce Planning, Diversity and Inclusion, Employee Experience, Talent and Performance Management, Total Rewards, Employee Relations and Employment Law
- You have a deep understanding of technology and/or logistics industries and extensive experience leading geographically dispersed HR teams
- You're skilled at using data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in more than 3000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.