Workplace Experience Coordinator at Unity Technologies
The Real Estate and Workplace Experience (WE) teams mission at Unity Technologies is to foster esprit de corps across all Unity workplaces by delivering globally-unified, but culturally unique workplace experiences. WE love our culture and WE love our people. WE want Unity to be the absolute best place to work in the world and this an opportunity for you to support our positive and ambitious plans.
As a Workplace Experience Coordinator in our San Francisco office, you will be an essential member of the WE team; a self-starter who enthusiastically takes on new challenges and seeks creative solutions to a wide range of obstacles. As a WE Coordinator, we will expect you to pay attention to every detail to ensure our mission provides a world-class, one of a kind workplace experience to visitors, candidates, and most importantly our employees.
- Manage all of the day-to-day office operations for your site and ensure the execution of all workplace services
- Proactively manage the programs that makes Unity a great place to work, including office supplies, daily catering, extensive food/beverage offerings
- Oversee the cleanliness and safety of all areas of your site, including kitchens, offices, conference rooms, service areas and equipment
- Enforce security protocols for visitors, candidates, and employees; enforce site-specific security and access controls
- Become the resident expert of everything WE locally and globally
- Be the main point of contact for Unity employees who will reach out to the WE team via various mode of communication platforms; emails, texts, IM, and simply just stopping by your desk for a chat
- Learn and encourage the use of technology within the office by providing training opportunities for conference room booking systems, IT/AV equipment, and various other systems and platforms in use
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and time management/prioritization skills
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, discover and test new ideas
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure, and fun diverse environment
- Positive, customer service attitude
- Prior experience in a coordination role in a fast paced environment
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.