2020 Summer Product Management Internship, Rally Pay & Virtual Visits at Rally Health
Join Rally Health as a Product Management Intern where you will envision new features and improvements, write design briefs to turn ideas into prototypes, and receive mentorship from product managers on the development process. As part of the Rally Pay & Virtual Visits, you will report to the Director of Product Management and work with other Product Managers, Engineering Managers, and the Project Management Office.You Will:
- Work directly with Senior Product Managers, Product Designers, and Engineers to build and launch new experiences
- Work with partners to determine long-term strategy and short-term tactics
- Work with the XD team to build engaging and accessible user experiences
- Work with engineering to ship new features and improvements
- Create new features and improvements
- Write design briefs to work with XD and turn idea into a prototype
- Write user stories to turn prototype into an initiative that can be built
- Work with Product Managers and Engineering managers to groom, size, and turn user stories into features
- BS in Computer Science, Economics, Finance or Business preferred, with an interest in engineering and technical architecture
- Have an interest in the healthcare or payments landscape
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.