2020 Summer Project Management Intern at Rally Health
Join Rally Health as a Project Management Intern where you will assume the role of Interim Scrum Master for the Assessment team and aggregate performance metrics. You will also handle weekly security access requests and manage the release of all outbound code deployments. As part of the Project Management Office (PMO), you will report to the Director of Project Management and work with different business, product, and engineering teams.You Will:
- Provide project management support to project managers on a product development team
- Learn how to use project management tools (such as JIRA, Confluence, and Smartsheets) to complete specific tasks
- Shadow other project managers and contribute in an agile development environment running Scrum teams
- Create weekly status reports for smaller level projects and conduct some Agile ceremonies; e.g. Daily Stand Up, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, and Retrospectives
- Identify potential process improvements within your teams, get support from partners, and roll out processes by the end of the internship
- Pursuing a BS or Masters degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Interest in the software development lifecycle (SDLC): project management, change management, agile, waterfall, lean, rapid iteration, product management, engineering, experience design (XD), customer support assessment, process improvement, operational excellence, predictable, quality!
- Expertise to perform tasks individually and speak with a variety of audiences
- Develop relationships built on mutual respect and a focus on ongoing improvement
- Strive when working with a team in either unknown or predictable environments
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.