As an Application Security Engineer Intern, you’ll assist with helping engineering teams across Unity on a number of different technology stacks to establish and improve the security across all of Unity’s products, having an enormous scale of impact not only at Unity but across millions of devices and games worldwide.
- Assist in secure design, threat modeling, and reviewing security-critical code
- Assist with remediation of security findings
- Contribute to automated security review capabilities including static and dynamic code analysis across multiple technology stacks and languages
- Be a champion for security, exercise risk-based judgements, and prioritize remediation work
- An interest in Information Security Engineering (security-related coursework, research, or personal projects)
- High level of personal integrity with the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and reflect an appropriate level of judgement as it pertains to security
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.