Business Operations Intern (MBA)
Who is Credible?
We believe life’s changes create financial needs for people and that the traditional financial system often puts up unnecessary obstacles. People celebrate major milestones like going to college, getting married, and buying a home. And most of the time, these milestones come with financial implications.
At Credible, we have built a company with the mission of bringing transparency, choice, simple processes and savings to accessing credit for life’s important moments. What you see is what you get. We are committed to being upfront, honest, and clear about your options. There are no mysteries, no hidden fees, and no secret clauses.
Credible is a fast-growing Fintech company with world class management. We are disrupting the lending market to help people save money and get out of debt faster. Join us.
About the role
Credible’s Business Operations team is looking for outstanding MBA Interns for a summer internship in Credible’s San Francisco office. As an intern, you will assist the Business Operations team with a wide range of strategic and operational projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, top-performing MBA student to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing startup with the mission of providing simplicity, choice and unbiased support to all of life’s important financial decisions. We are open to tailoring the internship experience to what is most relevant to your coursework or desired career, where possible.
- Deliver strategic projects (e.g. go-to-market strategies, scenario analyses, competitive intelligence) that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
- Conduct in-depth analysis and develop deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
- Analyze new market opportunities, develop your findings and recommendations, and create implementation frameworks
- Present your insights and recommendations clearly to the company’s key stakeholders, including lending partners, senior executives, and investors
- Current MBA student or recent graduate. Preference for coursework relevant to FinTech, Finance, Strategy or Operations, but not required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with ability to simplify the complex
- Resourceful and self-sufficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why work at Credible
We are a fast moving, fun-loving, seriously smart group of people who really care about impacting the lives of our customers. We empower our employees to make decisions, take risks, drive our business and make changes when we don’t get it right. These are our values:
- Exceed Customer Expectations: We provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer that compels them to share it with others.
- Take Ownership: We are trusted to make decisions that are in the best interests of our customers and our business. We think and act like owners. We care – and that makes all the difference.
- Be Curious: We are curious, ask questions, seek to understand and try new things.
- Do the Right Thing: We earn trust by being transparent, respectful and honest with each person with whom we interact.
- Get Results: Results fuel our excitement and we know how our personal accomplishments tie to the success of the company
- Be Bold: We are courageous and take risks that scare us. Our enthusiasm for experimenting is how we will find the next breakthrough.
But mainly, you want to work at Credible because you believe in our mission and want to have a major role in delivering on it! We look forward to getting to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.