Business Operations MBA Intern at Ripple
Ripple’s Business Operations team was created to scale executive operations and lead strategic initiatives. It has a unique vantage point looking across all functional areas and the overall strategic direction of the company. Ripple is looking for an MBA intern to join the Business Operations Team to help run cross-functional strategic projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Help execute cross-functional execute strategic initiatives
- Design and manage executive team reports
- Perform analysis to guide approach and assess the success of cross-functional initiatives
- Earn the right to be a well sought-after thought partner to senior leaders at Ripple
- Engage with senior leadership on a frequent basis to present findings, recommend initiatives and report on success metrics
WHAT YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE:
- Background at a management consulting firm and/or business operations at an enterprise software, fintech, or payments company
- 1st year MBA
- High level of proficiency in building vertical and horizontal logic for leadership presentations
- Passionate about structuring and solving complex and ambiguous problems
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, cross-functional work environment with a roll-up-the-sleeves attitude
- Love for startups, entrepreneurship, economics and financial markets, transaction banking, payments, creative thinking, storytelling
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai, Ripple has more than 300 customers around the world.