Client Success Intern at Doximity
Why Work at Doximity?
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
For us, transparency is key, so ensuring your goals and values align with ours is also an important step. Take a look at how we Work at Doximity and check out a blog post from one of our interns last summer.
Our internship program provides structured (and unstructured) opportunities to learn from our talented team either remotely or from our San Francisco, CA office, in the epicenter of digital health.
The Pharma Client Services team at Doximity is seeking an intern to help our healthcare clients achieve success developing and implementing deliverables in a fast-paced, tech-savvy, non-corporate environment.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work with our Client Services team to learn about Pharma submission processes
- Create submission files
- QA messages
- Shadow client discussions
- Create and update process documentation, including video demos
- Identify areas for improvement
What we’re looking for:
- Success working independently and being personally accountable for assigned tasks
- Exceptional attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and time management skills
- Highly organized, able to coordinate large amounts of information across multiple projects (and timezones!)
- Enthusiasm to help and be an energetic team player
- Experience working with Excel and Keynote/PowerPoint
- At the minimum, you must be an incoming senior in college or recent college graduate;
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.