Corporate Finance Intern at Unity
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative and fast-growing environment, we’re redefining development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community.
Come join Unity and be part of the FP&A team that supports our rapidly growing organization! As a Corporate Finance Intern, you will play a significant role in assisting the Corporate FP&A team drive business results through management reporting and running financial planning processes. You will partner closely with all levels cross-functionally across Finance and Accounting to engage in financial planning, strategic analysis, reporting, and operational improvement to inform and influence decisions that have a real impact on Unity's P&L.
You will succeed in this role because you are intellectually curious, analytical, driven, and enjoy solving problems. We want you to be part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Assist with the monthly consolidated close process, quarterly forecast, and annual planning to ensure investment and resource allocations are aligned with Unity’s strategic priorities
- Work cross functionally to ensure accurate weekly and monthly reporting on financial metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Help prepare materials and narratives for internal Executive meetings, Board of Director meetings, and earnings call
- Perform ad-hoc projects and financial analysis to support senior management and business decisions
- Build & maintain cross functional relationships with the broader Unity FP&A team
What we’re looking for
- Current student pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or an equivalent and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship for at least one semester
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to explain complex issues in an understandable way
- Highly motivated, detail oriented, self-aware, and responsive
- Familiarity with Excel, Google Suite (Sheets, Slides), and common data analytics tools
You might also have
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and financial concepts
- Financial analysis, forecasting, modeling and planning skills with an ability to turn data into meaningful insights
- Experience creating Powerpoint/Google Slide presentations for management
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.