At Unity, we believe the world is a better place with more creators in it. Our Education team, under the Social Impact function, takes action on this belief by delivering programs and products for secondary and post-secondary education users that remove barriers to accessing Unity, and that increase opportunities to learn Unity and receive support. Unity Education seeks an intern to support our work with academic education users: students, educators, schools, and organizations.
The Education Programs Intern is passionate about empowering the next generation to create -- not just consume -- things made in Unity. You will use Unity’s online platform, Learn and our group tools as well as social media platforms, to engage Unity schools and educators. And you will help us demonstrate the impact of programs and products.
- Support improvement, management and development of programs and products for our education users
- Conduct customer/user research and landscape analysis studies, as they align to product and program improvement projects
- Propose and coordinate online activities and/or resources for educators’ ongoing engagement, learning and professional development
- Work with other teams to ensure that learning and teaching resources are seamlessly aligned to Unity products and verticals, like Media & Entertainment, Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC), Labs (R&D), and Automotive
- Help us establish dashboards for, tracking and reporting on success metrics, and makes recommendations for improvements
- Passion for developing the skills of and networks for the next generation of Unity Creators
- Experience in project management with knowledge of Unity technology, learning products and programs
- Strong writing and visual design skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously as well as a creative problem solver -- action-oriented and resourceful
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where everyone is expected to make a big impact
- Familiarity with Unity technology
- Student Ambassador program participant or alumni Student Ambassador
- Personal experience with Unity’s learning products and programs
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.