Finance Intern at Blend
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:05 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, May 8, 2021
Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
As an intern this summer, you will work with Strategic Finance/FP&A and will be an integral part of the Blend finance team. The role will evolve and assume additional responsibilities based on performance, ownership, and ability to interact successfully with the business. This role will assist with the preparation of budgets, forecasts, monthly financial analysis, reporting, and ad hoc analysis for the organization. We are looking for someone who makes confident, fact-based decisions and approaches problems from different perspectives in order to suggest and implement solutions.
How you’ll contribute:
- Develop financial models to forecast revenue and expenses
- Analyze key levers and economic drivers of the business Perform ad-hoc data analyses and dashboards to assist with long-term planning
- Conduct variance analysis, identify key drivers, and make recommendations for change
- Assist in producing regular financial reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in developing finance and business presentations and related supporting materials for senior leadership
- Present output of reports to senior management within the company
Who you are:
- Pursuing a degree in Business/Finance/Economics/Math/Data Analytics with an expected graduation date in 2022
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with proven success partnering and collaborating across multiple functions
- Strong Excel modeling and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance principles
- Organized, flexible, and easily adaptable to changing conditions
- Experience in MS Excel and SQL
- Experience with Adaptive, NetSuite, and Salesforce
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description