Full Stack Engineer Intern at Unity Technologies
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. We’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our Community in a collaborative, fast-growing environment. You and your desire to make the world a better place will be at the forefront of the real-time revolution, as we create exciting technological advancements in entertainment, film, retail, sales, and other industries – all made possible by the Unity Engine, the most widely used 3D development platform in the world.
We are looking for Full Stack Software Engineers to join our highly dynamic teams in San Francisco, Bellevue, or Austin, and focus on building and delivering solutions across our monetization and operation solutions for game developers, such as Advertising, In-App-Purchase, Game Analytics, and Game Optimization.
- Translate business requirements into engineering features, and collaborate with teammates to take the features to completion
- Design, develop, launch, and maintain code that powers billions of gamers or services across the world
- Ensure scalability and reliability of a complex system through effective code design and testing
- Operate within a distributed team and work closely with colleagues both local and remote
- Current student pursuing degrees in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship
- Experience with one or more of the following: web development, mobile development, and front end technologies, and UX/UI design
- Strong communication skills, both in person and via digital means with the ability to work in a team environment
- A passion for games
- Any experience with Unity or other 3d game engines - even if it was only a weekend project
- Experience with deploying/managing/launching software to production for real users
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.