HRIS Analyst Intern at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for an HRIS Intern to join our HR/Finance Systems Team. You will help support our daily global operations, working alongside functional analysts and systems administrators. Your focus will be general maintenance of the system, troubleshooting issues, and helping our analysts with enhancements and projects.
- Completing daily transational steps such as auditing and assigning roles with Workday
- Triaging and responding to service requests (tickets)
- Level 1 support, troubleshooting systems issues and answering employee systems related questions
- Documenting processes and team knowledge sites; include business partner knowledge
- Assist in various HR projects and enhancements, including system configuration
- Attend HR team weekly meetings
- Current student pursuing a degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship for at least one semester
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
- Good organizational skills with solid attention to detail, excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good understanding of system life cycle
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Understanding of Human Resources
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.