Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
We’re looking for brand-savvy individuals to join our Fall Internship Program who are excited about helping maintain Wish’s strict policy against Intellectual Property violations and help support branded product optimization. As a Brand Protection Intern you will be responsible for reviewing large data sets, identifying branded content as well as potentially problematic product listings. In addition, you will audit various product listings, review branded material and perform any other duties as assigned. This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the online retail space, intellectual property protection and e-Commerce operations.
What you'll be doing:
- Review and monitor product listings from merchants on our global marketplace to help ensure the listings meet policy and company standards.
- Review branded products and provide reports on social brand trends, patterns and key learnings.
- Work closely with other teams including legal, business development and engineering.
- Take part in weekly connects to review updates, propose changes and identify potential gaps or risks/issues.
- Work independently, effectively prioritize and manage your time.
- Communicate effectively with internal leadership to identify challenges and propose solutions and areas for improvement.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Brand-savvy and able to identify a variety of different brands
- Loves to research independently
- Able to Identify and analyze issues and trends in large sets of data
- Proficiency in spreadsheets
- Must be comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Creative, analytical and passionate about our company’s mission
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.