Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Wish is looking for a highly motivated influencer marketing intern to help develop, implement and optimize influencer marketing campaigns across our owned social media channels. In this role you will be responsible for identifying, connecting with, nurturing and scaling relationships with influencers that are authentic to the brand. You'll identify new opportunities to reach Wish's growing community across our digital platforms, while monitoring competitors, media outlets, influencers and key trends in the online retail space. The ideal candidate is creative, always in the know of the latest social media trends in the United States, and can bring fresh ideas to the table. You'll gain firsthand experience in the world of influencer marketing and be able to help bring our campaigns to life.
You'll be working remotely in the US and must have WiFi access.
What you'll be doing:
- Conduct research to source, vet and prioritize promising influencers that are aligned with our brand and reflect the trends and attitudes of our customers
- Own the process from top to bottom including communicating with influencers, curating orders, tracking social posts and analyzing results.
- Build and maintain an influencer marketing campaign calendar to ensure the “always-on” approach
- Monitor participating influencer's accounts to ensure follow through, source/tag UGC, and track influencer performance across identified KPIs
- Create campaign briefs and communicate campaign posting requirements to influencers
- Support the development of regular analytical reports on social media activity and influencer engagements
- Review and analyze influencer metrics and insights
- Participate in brainstorms to share ideas, define strategy and be instrumental in bringing them to life
- Available full-time (40 hours/week) for the Winter 2021 term (Jan to April)
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Excellent at communicating through written, verbal and visual channels
- Proficient in social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok
- Strong understanding of what messages will resonate with influencers
- Interested in e-commerce marketing and social shopping
- Extremely organized, results-driven, analytical, and hungry to drive impact on our growth
- Experience with building influencer relationships is a plus
- You have a basic understanding of analytics, social listening, influencer engagement, hashtag strategies and overall social media marketing
- You are a hustler and creative thinker who can get slide through someone's DMs (professionally) without annoying them
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.