Do you get excited dealing with legal matters and want to join a top class legal team? Unity is looking for a Legal Intern to be located in our San Francisco office. In this role, you will work with the legal team to help the business move forward in marketplace leadership. You will be working in the privacy team with opportunities to support the broader legal team as well.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with our team, where your work will directly impact our business. If you are a self-starter with a can-do, collaborative mentality and a passion for solving problems, this would be an outstanding fit for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with the global legal and business teams to research substantive legal issues and provide summaries.
- Identify and develop processes and drive adoption across teams.
- Tap into your expertise by crafting, maintaining, and conducting effective legal training and meaningful written documentation and guidelines for the business.
- Conduct legal reviews of new or changing processes or products.
- Support various legal operations activities.
What we’re looking for
- Current student pursuing a J.D. or equivalent, and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship for at least one semester.
- Strong legal research and writing skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Technically proficient in Google docs, sheets etc.
You might also have
- Strategic problem solver who ‘gets’ the business implications: you need to be passionate about how our compliance approach impacts our business
- Practical get-things-done person: Unity is a roll-up-your-sleeves-and-dig in place
- You are eager to be a part of one of the best teams in tech—and eager to partner with that team.
- You love (or would love to learn more about) privacy and supporting privacy
- Ability to coordinate, and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills and attention to detail
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.