Partner Manager, Publishing Ops Intern at Unity
Games are everywhere now. Whether it's playing Pokemon Go at the park, Among Us with your friends, or hopping online to Genshin Impact, these games all have one thing in common--they're made with Unity!
We are looking for an organized, driven, and curious intern to join our team. As a Publisher Operations & Insights Intern, you'll have the opportunity to peel back the curtain and really see what makes the games industry tick. Unity powers over 50% of the top mobile games on the market, and our gaming solutions help millions of players play thousands of games every day.
With this comes petabytes of gaming data, which you'll sift through, analyze, and ultimately get a chance publish! This position will directly work with the team to publically publish a report at the end of the summer on a research topic of the intern's choosing. We'll have multiple opportunities to grow your analysis skills, ability to visualize data in a meaningful way, and cross-functional communication skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Learning how to work with large datasets in a production environment
- Contributing to meaningful analysis for Unity's largest gaming clients
- Learning how SaaS businesses operate in the industry by shadowing partner calls.
- Publishing your own research paper or report using the knowledge that you've gained.
What we’re looking for
- Experience writing SQL to query specific datasets
- Quantitative analytical skills to generate actionable insights from large datasets
- Data visualization skills via Google Sheets, Excel, etc
- Understanding of and passion for gaming (both mobile and console / PC)
You might also have
- Experience with other analytical tools like Python and R
- Experience with premium data visualization tools like Tableau
- Experience working with the Unity game engine
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.