The Galactic Reddit Academy (aka Reddit’s internship program) is ready for liftoff, and we need Product Interns to join our crew!
Are you a budding Product Manager with a dream of both working on a beloved product with a massive user base and browsing r/catsstandingup at work? You're in the right place! Reddit is in search of Product interns to join us next summer (and we guarantee you'll get to do some of both!).
We're a community of over 430 million active users, with a mission of helping people of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds discover places where they can be their true selves.
At Reddit, you'll get to:
Work on projects that impact the business. You'll gain exposure to how an experienced product team works, from sprint planning to launching new features.
Contribute to the betterment of Reddit, whether that be through fostering new and existing communities, building out our ads platform, delivering relevant new content to our users, or a number of other projects we have in the works.
Be mentored by experienced Product Managers from all backgrounds. From Google to Twitter, and Pinterest to Zynga, you'll work with Product Managers of many different experiences and levels.
Come to work every day at our San Francisco office, complete with catered breakfast and lunch, free snacks, a rooftop terrace, and easy access to downtown San Francisco.
If you fit the following criteria, we'd love to hear from you:
- A desire to work at Reddit HQ in San Francisco over Summer 2021 (subject to change depending on safety guidelines due to pandemic)
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Economics, or a related field
- Graduating between December 2021 and Summer 2022
- You have a history of building things
- Authorization to work in the United States
- You’re over the age of 18
- You’re comfortable finding a path forward in ambiguous situations
- You’re an active user of Reddit and are familiar with the aspects of the service
In order to be considered for the role, please submit responses to the following prompt: (Please keep your response under 3 pages)
Propose a feature or new end-to-end product that might be compelling for Reddit to offer. Explain the following:
- How does it look and behave?
- How would you execute if you are given the opportunity to work on this feature over your summer internship (assume you will be provided with any resources)?
- How would you gauge success for this feature?
Join Reddit and help build the front page of the internet.