As a Product Intern at Fivetran you will:
- Run the process of data source performance maintenance with existing source partners
- Work with engineering and support teams to resolve source related issues.
- Create a process to effectively monitor and resolve connector issues
- Take on ownership of the connector status, aiding in private preview and beta performance monitoring.
- Conduct user research to better understand customer pain points with connectors and uses feedback to improve our product
- Execute on new process and identify areas for improvement after 60 days
- Absolute hustler: you don’t take no or no answer as an outcome, you find a way to build the relationship and get the goal completed
- Relationship builder: you know how to keep conversations going, get people interested in working with us, and close the deal. You can convince someone that your #1 priority is their #1 priority.
- Some technical know-how: we have a technical product that we work tirelessly to simplify for our users but understanding data analysis and cloud technology concepts will help you connect with all types of partners
- Organization like woah: building relationships is about building trust and in order to do that, you need to be reliable and responsive. You will also have many relationships and priorities to push forward so you’ll need to have systems to keep track of everything.
- Own your outcomes: you only need to be asked once. You take that ask, create a feedback process as you execute on it, and drive it to an outcome.
- Communication expert: you follow up and focus on transparency and trust with both external partners and internal stakeholders. As the owner of an essential engine for our core business, you need to communicate to make things happen and share what is happening.
Perks of working with us:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities