Product Management, Enterprise & SMB Intern at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
At RingCentral we call our interns RingTerns because, by the end of your 10-week program, you’ll know our culture inside and out. Why is that important? Our culture is what makes RingCentral unique, a place where winning together in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment is what makes us different (and, we like to think, better).
If you are interested in an internship here, chances are you have some relevant skills and are interested in working for a rapidly growing, cloud-based software and communications company. We can teach you the RingCentral-way what we can’t teach, is drive and a passion to succeed.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win, together.
We are seeking an energetic, responsible Product Management intern to join our Enterprise and SMB Product Management team. Our Product Managers work closely with our designers and engineers to guide products from conception to launch. In this position, you will be expected to work closely with multiple teams to understand, document and present basic flows of the RingCentral system. In addition to regular office duties, you will have the opportunity to meet with managers and executives across the organization offering valuable insight into your chosen career field.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable presenting and facilitating conversations with customers
- Strong empathy for customer experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly and have high attention to detail
- Highly collaborative with project management skills
- Freshman and Sophomores students need not apply
- Undergraduates and Graduates with background in computer science or computer engineering is a bonus
- Conducting Customer Interviews
- Collecting & analyzing external (customer) & internal feedback for improvements
- Identify and scope customer experience improvements
- Working with cross-functional teams such as marketing, UI/UX & engineering teams to enhance products
- Learn documentation and presentation skills
- Improve interpersonal and communication skills
- Apply quantitative skills to solve real life problems
- Expand your professional network
- Full-time [10-week internship]
- Must be available to start either June 8th, 2021 or June 15th, 2021
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings:
About RingCentral - RingCentral’s website
Openings - Job & Internship webpage
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.