Product Management Intern
Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its industry-leading digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions like Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
At Blend, we’re dedicated to improving lending. We’re an enterprise technology company, but our product affects the most important purchase most people will make in their lifetime—their home. For homebuyers, our product means a clear, guided path to a new home. For lenders, it means modern, easy-to-use tools that let employees spend their time helping customers, rather than on repetitive, manual tasks. By aligning and modernizing this archaic industry, we believe everybody wins.
We need someone who’s driven to solve hard problems—the harder the better. We’re motivated by the fact that our product won’t just affect the lives of a few people in the Bay Area—it affects people all over America, not to mention a foundational part of the U.S. economy. Founded in 2012 by former Palantir leaders, we’re currently backed by Founders Fund, Andreessen Horowitz and other prominent investors.
As a Product Management Intern at Blend, you will build the technology that powers the future of lending. We are looking for someone who is a true problem-solver at heart. You don't shy away from new challenges, and the harder the problem, the better. You are intensely focused on identifying problems and finding the right solution, and are willing to take risks and experience failure along the way. You thrive in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment. You come from a technical background, are design-oriented, think in terms of KPIs, and enjoy learning about and applying new technologies to solve customer problems in a user-centric way.
- Report directly to the Product Lead and liaise with Engineering, Design, Sales and most importantly - our customers
- Help craft the strategy for the future of Blend, while executing in iterative releases to build towards the future vision, applying lean startup principles in the enterprise space.
- Work with our Head of Design and your scrum team to bring ideas and concepts to life.
- Create detailed specs and wireframes, owning features and core parts of our product across web and mobile platforms.
- Contribute to product launch activities for phenomenal bi-weekly releases.
- A passion to consumerize the enterprise.
- Shipped products that people love, or went down fighting and have the scars to prove it.
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively.
- Strong technical and data-analysis skills.
- Deep care for design and usability, knowing when to balance data and aesthetics to inform design.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills.
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Read Full Job Description