Product Manager Intern, Cloud Test at Unity
Unity Technologies is looking for a Product Management Intern to join the Cloud Test team for the summer to help us build the future of testing for real time 3d applications.
What to expect from your internship at Unity:
- Duration: 10-12 weeks depending on academic calendar and location
- Mentorship: You’ll be working simultaneously with a manager and a mentor to help you develop your skills throughout your internship.
- Impact: Our interns are working right alongside full time team members on projects that has a lasting impact on our product and services
- Networking & Development: Learning activities, networking opportunities, and social events take place throughout the summer to enrich your internship experience
What you’ll be doing
- Talk to customers to discover opportunities for improvement. Prototype, measure, learn and iterate your way to successful features and user experiences.
- Identify and track key success metrics for your features.
- Collaborate with engineering and design to define creative solutions to the problems users face, and validate these ideas throughout the development process.
What we’re looking for
- Current student pursuing a relevant degree and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship for at least one semester.
- Product Management or Software Engineering experience
- Strong technical communication skills
- Strong analytical abilities and experience in working with data analysis tools
You might also have
- Games industry experience, with empathy and passion for solving the unique problems game developers face
- A passion for gaming!
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.