Product Manager Intern, Monetization at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for a Product Manager Intern with a passion for games and advertising technology, to take Unity Monetization to the next level. As the leading development platform for online and mobile games, Unity is helping take developer's creations further and faster than ever before. Unity Monetization enables developers to build a business through advertising, in-app purchase and analytics.
In this role, you will work with the product owner and own features to enable the success of our game developers.
- Provide competitive analysis on mobile games, services, and monetization strategies.
- Plan and write user stories and feature specifications for engineering counterparts to execute
- Work with organizational stakeholders, to define and prioritize product roadmap
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders, including teams in other Unity business units to define the best user experience and maximize synergies for developers across our platform
- Present your findings, features, and recommendations to Unity teams.
- Strong desire to learn and deliver ideas to completion
- Experience driving decisions backed by data
- Ability to clearly communicate, collaborate, and coordinate with multiple teams.
- Ability to build a business case around a product or service
- Familiarity and interest in technology and gaming platforms
- Strong passion for gaming and/or advertising
- User experience focused when working with technology
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.