Product Manager Intern at Unity Technologies
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. We’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our Community in a collaborative, fast-growing environment. You and your desire to make the world a better place will be at the forefront of the real-time revolution, as we create exciting technological advancements in entertainment, film, retail, sales, and other industries – all made possible by the Unity Engine, the most widely used 3D development platform in the world.
We are looking for a Product Manager Intern in San Francisco, Bellevue, or Austin, with a passion for games and technology, to take Unity offerings to the next level. In this role, you will work with product owners and own features to enable the success of our users across either business development or technical product teams.
- Provide competitive analysis on business development or technical strategies and features
- Plan and write user stories and feature specifications for engineering counterparts to execute
- Work with organizational stakeholders to define and prioritize product roadmap
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders, including teams in other Unity business units, to define the best user experience and maximize synergies for developers across our platform
- Present your findings, features, and recommendations to Unity teams
- Current student pursuing degrees in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent and returning to the degree program after the completion of the internship
- Strong desire to learn, make decisions backed by data, and deliver ideas to completion
- Ability to clearly communicate, collaborate, and coordinate with multiple teams
- Ability to build a business case around a product or service
- Familiarity and interest in technology and gaming platforms
- User experience focused when working with technology
- Experience with the Unity platform
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.