Sales Enablement Intern at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for a creative, passionate, and self-driven Sales Enablement Intern to join our international Sales team located in our San Francisco office. If you’re passionate about technology, productivity and educating people, we’d love to hear from you. You will make a positive impact on the overall performance of the Sales team and support the increasing footprint of Unity in the global market.
- Do market research for new markets, mapping out customer profiles
- Work with sales enablement and marketing teams on buyer personas
- Execute thoughtful and creative strategies that will enable the Sales Team
- Maintain industry knowledge library
- Contribute with new ideas to successfully introduce new customers and verticals
- Take a crucial part of the team by bringing innovation to both thinking and processes to further success
- Be a Unity advocate throughout
- English speaking required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excel & Data Analysis
- Ability to work autonomously with different Software tools
- Self-motivated and collaborative
- Excellent verbal and written skills in any European language are a plus
- Experience with Outreach, Salesforce.com, Quip, and other sales enablement tools
- A love for games, design or manufacturing
- Passion for data and data research
- Knowledge of one of the different industries Unity is operating in (Automotive, Manufacturing, Aerospace or Architecture/Construction, Media and Entertainment, Gaming)
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.