Sales Intern, Digital Advertising at Unity Technologies
As an intern within the Strategic Business Development team at Unity, you will work with business development and partnership personnel to assess new partnership opportunities and growing existing accounts.
We are looking for an energetic person with a strong interest in the digital advertising industry who wants to learn and lead efforts in business development alongside some of the leading advertising companies including Google, Facebook, and others. You should enjoy learning about new technologies and be curious on how they work within a given context. We value prior experience working in a fast growth company or a software startup, but are genuinely interested in smart and passionate people above all else.What you’ll be doing
- Strategically evaluate new opportunities with existing clients, including assessing relative product advantages and disadvantages
- Assist with the creation of customer presentations and collateral
- Research companies and identify opportunities for continued growth
- Help prepare information and collateral in support of customer outreach and meetings
- Currently enrolled in a college/university, with a focus in business and/or a relevant major that is aligned with responsibilities of this internship
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to think critically, curious, flexible and have the ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Entrepreneurial and/or start-up mindset
- Detail oriented and Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Previous experience working for a SaaS and/or Advertising company
- A positive, can-do attitude that can be spread across our organization
- Development experience using Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.