Sales Operations & Business Development Intern at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for an customer-centric and detail-oriented Monetization Sales Operations and BD Intern to join its fast-growing Monetization team. The Unity Monetization Sales team offers services for developers to both purchase and fulfill advertising inventory in mobile games. This exciting role spans multiple fast-growing teams reporting into the Director of Customer Success Monetization Sales, including Customer Success with Publisher and Advertiser Operations teams and Advertising Sales. You will get to work with leaders in each group to get a strong understanding of Monetization from every angle while fulfilling crucial, revenue-driving projects for the team.
- Publisher Operations team - analyze 3-10 mid-size or tier 1 developer's apps and provide both advertising placement and revenue optimization recommendations to drive the maximum revenue potential for the developers
- Advertiser Operations team - understand the ecosystem of user acquisition campaigns day to day tasks and supporting campaign management for 2-10 accounts to execute and optimize the revenue potential for Unity Technologies. He/she will collaborate with media agencies, creative agencies, brand managers, internal sales and/or cross functional teams.
- Client Partner Performance Sales team - manage 1-2 performance demand accounts by analyzing trends and outliers to create custom targeting lists and recommendations on campaign performance to help our clients to buy more efficiently
- Sales Development team - assist in answering Requests for Proposals (RFP) from major media agencies and advertisers by pulling targeting recommendations, creating simple media plans, and brainstorming custom creative concepts
- Client Partner Brand Sales team - reach out to potential advertisers through cold emails - driving new clients through the Unity sales process from outreach to in-person pitch to proposal to deal closure
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills with SQL skills major plus
- Experience talking with customers either via sales or support roles
- Self motivated to take on projects
- Detail oriented to make sure campaign and developer configuration setup accuracy
- Love of playing mobile games
- Ability to notice and analyse advertising integrations issues and know how to troubleshoot using Charles Proxy tool
- Pivot table master!
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.