Sales Ops Associate Intern at Unity
As the leading development platform for games, Unity is helping take developers’ creations further and faster than ever before. Within Unity's Operate division, we are changing the way games are built, launched, supported, and monetized. At our core, we are passionate about gaming, and keeping both gamers and creators online.
We are looking for a highly motivated Intern to support our Sales Operations team. Your role will be an integral part of the Operate organization, working closely with our Sales Operations Manager. This role will require coordination across multiple teams; following established processes, multitasking, problem-solving, systems ‘know-how’, attention to detail, and excellent communication and analytical skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Enable and empower our sales team to succeed through improved strategy, process, and tooling
- Optimize our strategic decision making through accurate and transparent data in our sales CRM (Salesforce)
- Define, manage and provide insights on Key Performance Indicators across a range of products and regions
- Providing constructive feedback to help develop and improve existing processes
- Assist in the improvement and implementation of new processes to maximize Sales Operations and Sales Teams productivity
- Partner cross-functionally between sales and numerous other departments including marketing, IT, operations, and finance
- Support sales system based projects, supporting both direct and indirect team members
What we’re looking for
- Competent with Excel and/or business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, or Imply
- Aptitude for business software
- Love for numbers, identifying trends, and bringing order to uncertainty
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal direction - with excellent verbal and written communication skills, to engage with peers and internal partners at all levels
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, taking ownership and being proactive in helping others work effectively
- Strong desire to identify problems & brainstorm solutions
You might also have
- B2B Customer/Sales Support experience desirable
- Familiar with Salesforce.com
- Passion for the Gaming Industry
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.