Unity believes the world is a better place with more creators in it – and creativity can and should come from anyone, anywhere. Unity’s Social Impact team focuses the power of our talent, technology and grants to empower anyone to foster a more sustainable and inclusive world.
As the Social Impact Partnerships Intern, you will be responsible for supporting our philanthropic grant making initiatives and partnerships across our focus areas: Education & Economic Opportunity, Environment & Sustainability, and Digital Health & Wellbeing. You will collaborate closely with cross functional teams across Unity (Marketing, Comms, Inclusion, etc), to help drive our strategy and help run a successful and scalable and successful support program.
You possess a belief that corporate responsibility can have a positive social, environmental, and economic impact for both the company and society.
- Support all social impact partnerships with project management, relationship management, operational organization, impact tracking and reporting
- Review nonprofit and university charitable fund operations and grant submissions with partnerships lead
- Organize and coordinate marketing that will assist the Social Impact Marketing Manager in building awareness campaigns
- Understand the competitive landscape (with other similar .orgs) and identify strategic opportunities and risks
- Identify new potential partnerships
- Experience in program or project management and coordination as well as experience working within a remote team
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with ease and meet cross-functional needs
- Knowledge of the Unity RT3D ecosystem
- Ability to help support nonprofit, university partnership coordination
- Ability to review and identify grant candidates
- Experience working at a foundation, not for profit, or within social impact organizations
- RT3D production experience including a strong understanding of the industry
- Knowledge of project management software including Airtable, Asana, Google Docs
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills for both internal and external communications
- Understanding of nonprofits across the areas of education and sustainability
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.