Software Developer Intern, [email protected] at Unity Technologies
The [email protected] Engine Performance team is looking for a dynamic Software Developer Intern whose core objective is to build cross-platform, performance frameworks and libraries to support Unity’s verticals in auto, industrial and game development.
As a member of the [email protected] team, you will work with cutting edge tools and emerging technologies to create content, enable storytellers and advance AI.
- Develop integrations with applications, development frameworks, and libraries to support industry verticals in auto, industrial and film
- Collaborate with our platform teams (Mobile, Console, Desktop and Special Platforms) to investigate, review and update engine code
- Partner with platform teams and owners to coordinate feature development and ensure correct functionality across platforms
- Create and maintain tests to ensure quality
- Knowledge of C/C++, C#
- Multithreading experience
- Developed using graphics APIs (OpenGL, Vulkan, DirectX)
- Cross-Platform experience iOS, Android, Mac, Windows
- Knowledge of Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development and graphics
- Academic or professional experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Computer Vision
- Experience working on developer tools, APIs, performance-minded development and large codebases
- Excellent communication skills
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations. The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.