Software Engineer - San Francisco Internship Summer 2021 at Bolt
| San Francisco
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:03 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, April 28, 2021
Bolt has created a best-in-class buying experience and made it available for all online businesses. One by one, we’re rebuilding e-commerce infrastructure to make it less fragmented, less bloated, and more efficient. To solve such a large problem, we've put together an incredible team and you could be a part of it.
We are looking for someone who loves building great things, is a problem-solver and has a strong sense of ownership. You may be an intern, but you are fully a part of the team – real projects, real responsibility. Our customers will rely on what you build.
At Bolt we value diversity, and individuality we want to foster your founder mentality! We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- Build mission critical products that our merchants love to use
- Solve engineering problems, small and large
- Contribute to shaping the technical design for key Bolt features
- Move fast, ship things, learn and continuously iterate
- Take end-to-end ownership of projects
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during launches and integrations
- Junior graduating in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022 with Bachelors Degree
- Enrolled in a Computer Science or Engineering degree program
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Can write clean and understandable code
Check out our Engineering Blog!
Read Full Job Description