Software Engineering Intern, Summer 2020 at Quantcast
!Sorry, this job was removed at 3:04 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, February 22, 2020
Quantcast is hiring Software Engineering Interns to join our engineering teams in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast runs the world’s largest AI-driven insights and measurement platform directly quantifying over 100 million web destinations. Using machine learning to drive human learning, we provide brand marketers and publishers with significant audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As a Software Engineering Intern, you will lead a specialized project while having the mentorship of Engineers from different technical backgrounds. These Engineers have a real passion for technology, solving significant problems, and want to make a tangible impact.
Are you ready to shine and own it? You’ll have the opportunity to learn software engineering optimal standard practice and own projects from start to finish with teams that specialize in Machine Learning, Distributed Storage Systems, Big Data Platforms, API Development and Data Visualization.
- Our unique 10 to 12 weeks summer internship program provides you with a comprehensive introduction to the ad tech industry while being fully integrated into a team
- You will have full project ownership and the autonomy to build impactful products. At the end of your internship, you will present your project to the entire engineering organization
- We will pair you with a dedicated mentor on your team to ensure the success of your project. They will be your go-to person for any questions, suggestions, advice, and constructive feedback
- You will engage with executives and industry leaders through intern and company wide events. We believe in order to grow and be successful having access to all resources is key!
- You will participate in fun and memorable events with fellow interns, mentors, and full-timers. Past events have included Cable Car Trolley Tours, volunteering, CAL Academy, scavenger hunts, and Giants games. While we do work hard we love to have fun!
- We offer perks, which include intern housing stipend, snacks and drinks, catered lunches, dinners & weekly happy hours
- Excellent command of one or more programming languages: Java, C++ or Python
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pursuing a BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or related field
- Graduation date between Dec 2020 and June 2021
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and has employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Read Full Job Description