Strategic Partnerships MBA Intern at Unity Technologies
Unity is seeking a Strategic Partnerships MBA Intern to join our team of professionals that lead identifying business development opportunities. The team drives partnerships with the top tier gaming and technology platforms, F500 enterprises spanning media & entertainment, manufacturing, retail, and more. This is a hands-on, highly strategic role that requires excellent business and critical thinking skills to account for our diverse platform and developer partners. You will become a true partner to the ecosystem and prioritize feedback to improve strategies, business development, operations, and go-to-market approach!
This intern role will work cross-functionally with the Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal teams to support the business development process. You will own and drive multiple key pivotal initiatives and new opportunities across verticals & industries, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses!
During the internship, you will perform marketplace analysis, conduct company-specific research, and develop industry and product POVs. Candidates can expect to develop materials that inspire partners and prospects with the Unity story and build business cases based on joint technology, investments, and critical metrics. You will develop work plans to keep established partner relationships tracking towards shared business objectives and help the pursuit team achieve its goals.
- Gain exposure to the Real-Time 3D (RT3D) industry, and examine trends and developments with existing and target partners to recommend opportunities to grow our relationships
- Supervise the competitive landscape and identify prospective partners who will enable Unity to address user and developer needs, tackle industry problems, and accelerate growth
- Design and pitch your own constructed ideas to partnerships leads around growth opportunities that align with our priorities
- Provide business intelligence and operational support (e.g., Business Models, return on investment Calculations, etc.) throughout the deal cycle -- from establishing commercial terms to maintaining our commitments to our partners
- Sharpen your quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills
- Work with the Strategic Partnerships Leads, Marketing, and other key partners to develop value propositions around new joint go-to-market programs, partnership expansion, and case studies
- Currently enrolled in an accredited institution and pursuing an MBA degree
- Ability to contribute and add to an outstanding culture that aligns with Unity’s values – Users First | Best Ideas Win | In it Together | Go Bold
- Professional experience with demonstrated ability to use Excel / Google Workplace, PowerPoint, PowerBI / DataStudio, and Airtable
- Strong listening skills and proven track record in working with cross-functional teams
- Strategic problem-solver who is comfortable in a fast-paced team and company leading an ambiguous and constantly evolving marketplace
- Willing to take action, self-starter, highly organized, meticulous with the ability to move quickly and navigate uncertainty without a playbook
- Business background and/or engineering degree
- Experience within management consulting, investment banking, or corporate finance
- Experience working on business partnerships designed to drive revenue, deliver market share growth and exceed goals
What to expect from your internship here?
- Duration: During 10 to 12 weeks, from May 24 (or June 14) to August 13 (or August 20), 2021, you will strengthen your skills by delivering impactful projects
- Mentoring: You’ll be working simultaneously with a manager and a mentor to help you develop your skills throughout your internship
- Work Culture: Unity has a relaxed work culture. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a fun and stimulating environment. Learning activities, networking with inspirational people, and social events are crafted to enrich your internship experience
- Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity: Unity is an inclusive environment where respect and opportunity are guaranteed for all during their career
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.