At RingCentral we call our interns RingTerns because, by the end of your 10-week program, you’ll know our culture inside and out. Why is that important? Our culture is what makes RingCentral unique, a place where winning together in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment is what makes us different (and, we like to think, better).
If you are interested in an internship here, chances are you have some relevant skills and are interested in working for a rapidly growing, cloud-based software and communications company. We can teach you the RingCentral-way what we can’t teach are drive and a passion to succeed.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, you’ll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions and company events. We call it collaborative competition and it’s a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Sales interns will report to one of our Sales team leaders while also working cross-functionally to deliver value across the entire Sales organization. Each intern receives a special project to be completed during your time here; the exact project will depend on your skills and interests and current needs of the department. This role will challenge your knowledge, test-drive your skills, and strengthen your curriculum vitae. Great opportunities for progression and to connect with loads of people... you will become a RingCentral rockstar in no time! As a member of RingCentral’s Sales team, the Sales intern will have access to a vast network of professionals and the opportunity to engage in professional development training.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be in Belmont, CA or Denver, CO area for the Summer
- Currently attending college as a junior or senior
- 10-week commitment, available to work 40 hours per week
- Must be able to start June 8th or 15th, 2021
- A self-starter with the ability to stay extremely organized and is comfortable communicating with multiple executive levels
- Possesses a strong passion for learning new technology and can ramp up quickly
- Ambitious, good communication skills, confident, articulate
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Compensation based on skill level
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings.
About RingCentral - RingCentral’s website
Openings - Job & Internship webpage
- 8-10 week commitment, available to work 40 hours per week
Please submit a cover letter and resume through the RingCentral job portal. In your cover letter, please include your availability (hours and start date availability) and any links to professional social media accounts and profiles you have managed/utilized or included links to samples of your work (blogs, Yahoo!/Google groups, YouTube, etc.) if available. Additionally, please include if you have any preference toward the student or employer focused position. Apply now so you can put your passion to work — and don’t forget to bring your best sales pitch!
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.