The Contracts Manager will manage US Government contracting as well as subcontracts with industry partners. Responsibilities include working closely with Business Development and Product Managers to construct, submit and negotiate proposals, provide support to leadership regarding contractual and business issues, ensure negotiated terms comply with company policies, advise management of contractual rights and obligations and mitigation of contractual/program risks.
The successful candidate will be expected to have the prerequisite skills and experience to represent Unity on significant transactions, with strong communication skills.
- Responsible for managing primarily Department of Defense and related contracts with industry partners and suppliers, collaboration with internal departments.
- Managing the contract database and all associated files as well as contract compliance to maximize efficiency, cost savings and reduce liability exposure.
- Provide documentation of contractual rights and obligations internally and externally, ensure that due diligence is practiced in complying with stated terms and conditions.
- Monitor contract performance, prepare modifications, and determine the necessary course of action to resolve issues impacting contract performance.
- Prepare and distribute reports and statistical data to facilitate planning and maintenance of accurate contract records and files.
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications
Prepare price negotiation memorandum and reports
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- At least 7 years of progressive experience as a government contracts professional /sales support or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Experience with broad agency announcements and the formation and administration of different government contract types
- Proficient in contract development, contract standards and language.
- Must possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills, be very detailed orientated, and have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and qualify for a secret clearance.
- Certified Federal Contracts Management, Certified Professional Contracts Manager designations preferred, but not required.
- Preferred education level is a Bachelor's Degree in public administration, business management or a closely related field
- Knowledge of grants, other transactions, and cooperative agreements a plus
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.