Paralegal at Funding Circle
Position at Funding Circle US
This is a rare opportunity to become an integral part of an innovative and dynamic inhouse legal team. We are looking for a paralegal who has exceptional organizational skills, strong written and oral communication skills, and the ingenuity and initiative needed to provide legal support in the areas of contract administration, corporate governance, compliance, litigation and much more. Our Paralegal will work alongside the attorneys on matters that vary broadly and impact all aspects of our business.
At Funding Circle there’s a mission that drives everything we do. Around the world, we want to help small businesses get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward.
We have teams in London, San Francisco, Amsterdam and Berlin, we’re fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
Are you made to do more? Join us.
As a Paralegal you will…
- Produce documents related to the development and implementation of corporate policies and templates
- Provide contract support for standard corporate agreements, such as non-disclosure, marketing, and independent contractor agreements
- Provide administrative support for documents and activities related to corporate restructurings, such as new corporate entity formations and corporate dissolutions
- Work with other members of the legal team on special projects and initiatives
- Review/draft vendor contracts, non-compete agreements, and non-disclosure.
- Draft and filing state licensing applications and assisting on regulator communications and responses
- Legal research on a wide range of commercial business issues
You’ve been there and done this…
- Prefer 5-7+ years paralegal experience in top rated law firm and/or In-house at a company
- Focus on finance or financial technology is preferred.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.