Senior Corporate Paralegal at Unity Technologies
Unity is looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Paralegal to join its growing legal team. In this role, you will be responsible for a range of corporate paralegal functions across our global organization, including supporting our public company disclosure obligations, maintaining updates to corporate governance policies, and maintaining corporate minutes books and records. You will work cross functionally with Unity’s legal, accounting, tax, treasury, people and intellectual property teams and engage with all levels of the business.
This person will ideally be located near our Austin, Boston, Bellevue, San Francisco office or any of our office locations.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist with the preparation of materials and minutes for meetings of the Board of Directors and Board committees, including drafting resolutions and minutes
- Draft and handle director and officer questionnaires
- Lead preclearance process and Section 16 reporting
- Assist with annual proxy and stockholder meetings
- Provide administrative support for M&A related matters, as needed
- Assist with special projects, as applicable
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrated ability as a corporate paralegal and experience with public company reporting – either at a world-class law firm or in-house at a public company
- Familiarity with equity compensation concepts, documents and reporting
- Outstanding communication skills, with an ability to interact effectively with people in varying corporate roles
- Outstanding attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and an appetite for problem-solving
- Self-motivated, resourceful and full of integrity, with the ability to collaborate as a team while also taking initiative and exercising excellent judgment
- Ability to handle ambiguity, balance many matters at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another, all with a sense of humor
You might also have
- Familiarity with matters related to management of intellectual property portfolios
- Experience with international organizations
- Notary public
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.