PagerDuty is interviewing, onboarding, and working 100% virtually at this time. As we look to the future, we plan to be ‘distributed by design’, meaning unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a PagerDuty office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid. We’re focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific, and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working.Overview
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 13,800 customers and 700,000 users worldwide, including 60% of the Fortune 100.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities.
We’re growing fast and looking for ambitious people who share our values and customer devotion mindset to join our high caliber team.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
- Draft routine written board/stockholder consents in lieu of a meeting; track items for approval/approved at board meetings; draft continuous resolutions to be presented at a board meeting/stockholder meeting.
- Generate and file Section 16 reports and Form 8-Ks. Collate and maintain corporate minute books including subsidiaries.
- Collate, analyze and maintain Liaise with various internal teams to collect contracts and maintain contract management system.
- Support strategic transactions including due diligence, post-closing integration and other related support.
- Provide substantive support in a variety of contract, commercial and other matters.
- Run law firm billing system and monitor related budgetManage intellectual property docketing and program operations matters Support data subject privacy requests
- Maintaining department head and department’s calendar
- Maintain key department activities and results (through quarterly “V2MOM” progress and reporting)
- Running and tracking leadership and department projects and programs, and assisting other Legal team leaders in scheduling cross-functional meetings
- Bachelors’ degree
- 3+ years’ experience as a corporate paralegal at a law firm
- Experience with and solid knowledge of corporate and securities matters
- Additional experience, whether at a law firm or inhouse, supporting compliance and/or litigation and/or intellectual property functions
- 6+ years of overall experience
- Solid analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Excellent command of Google Apps (e.g. Gmail, Calendar, etc.) and Microsoft Office Suite (Powerpoint, Excel, etc.) and Mac OS
- Experience at a mid-size, fast growing company
- Experience creating, overseeing and/or monitoring compliance processes and procedures
- Well-honed project management skills with the ability to closely manage multiple transactions, process a high volume of work in a timely/accurate manner
- Experience with optimizing and automating manual processes to improve efficiency
- Excellent research, analysis, oral and written communication skills
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.PagerDuty Offers
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports all of our people and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave - up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
PagerDuty is a digital operations management platform that empowers the right action, when seconds matter.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
At PagerDuty, we believe you do your best work in a culture that fosters inclusion, well-being, and innovation. As a Dutonian, you will have ample opportunities to advance your career and connect with colleagues: virtual all hands calls, learning & development programs, bi-annual hack weeks, volunteering events, ERGs (employee-run groups focused on cultivating a sense of belonging for all) - there’s something for everyone. Learn more on Instagram, @pagerdutylife.Additional InformationPagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, disability status, or other characteristics protected by applicable laws.PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.