ABM Manager at RingCentral
What if you could change the way the world communicates?
What if you could share that story with the world?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
RingCentral’s cloud-based communications platform connects more than 2 million users around the world, in ways that bring people, ideas, companies and customers together. We’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space - growing at more than 30% every year, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion!
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
To accelerate our growth among upmarket companies, we are seeking an experienced and strategic-minded Marketing Manager/B2B marketer. In this high-impact role, you will have the chance to join a dynamic ABM team working closely with our UpMarket Marketing and Sales teams to develop highly targeted programs that generate target account engagement, pipeline and revenue.
To be successful and effective in this role, your resourcefulness will be key. If you are a self-starter with great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, then the role in this global, fast-paced environment definitely fits you!
- Develop, pilot and launch pipeline initiatives for our fast-growing Mid Market segment utilizing digital media, marketing tech stack, intent data, research and analysis.
- Lead projects that drive target account engagement, pipeline creation and deal acceleration goals.
- Be accountable for addressing territory growth for new AEs and AEs that are lacking in pipeline with programs that encompass both inbound and outbound initiatives.
- Build relationships with individual AEs and BDRs, understand unique account opportunity scenarios and guide the team on best ways to engage with their top accounts
- Partner with Product Marketing, Creative and Digital Channel leads on targeted content strategy, planning and executing multi-channel programs: emails, events, digital, direct mail etc.
- Communicate program status to key stakeholders, making sure programs are executed on time and actionable accounts/leads insights are shared on a timely basis
- Use data and industry best practices to formulate in-depth analysis, insights and interpretation to optimize programs and plays for target accounts
- 5+ years’ experience in Enterprise B2B Marketing
- Successful history in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs including: email, digital, direct mail, events, webinars and more
- Experience marketing cloud/SaaS products and solutions to large companies
- Comprehensive skills: Marketo, Salesforce
- Project Management and detailed oriented
- Experience presenting and driving buy-in from numerous sales leaders and marketing executives
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously, be creative, efficient and results oriented
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits and Amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.