Freedom’s mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with two people in a spare bedroom has expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as “The Freedom Family”) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, you’ll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. We believe that success is only achieved by doing what’s right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are looking for a talented, data-driven and motivated performance marketing manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of our paid marketing channels with an emphasis on social (Facebook, Pinterest, next-door, etc.). You will be handling large budgets and drive significant revenue for the company. You are highly systematic, take a user first approach and will have an active voice in developing the creative, collaborating with product, and designing optimization programs to deliver the best results for your campaigns
The right candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a highly entrepreneurial, dynamic and collaborative environment and has a passion for performance marketing.
Your responsibilities and focus area:
- Own highly visible and strategic acquisition campaigns across all the major social platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Manage 7 figure monthly spend, deliver on a strong growth plan while maintaining ROAS
- Implement channel best practices and drive data driven optimization through rigorous testing across targeting, bidding strategies, creative/ad copy, ad formats, etc.
- Work with data and analytics teams to deliver dashboards, measurement and provide deeper insights for better decision making
- Take an audience first approach and expand into new audiences
To be successful in this role, you need to be a natural problem solver, who can think strategically and execute swiftly while collaborating with cross-functional teams. You love putting structure to chaos and embody a strong growth mindset to push yourself, the team and the organization forward in creative ways.
- You are strategic, have a bias towards action and are a self-starter.
- Team oriented, you can collaborate effectively across functions and inspire action by driving strong alignment and coordination
- You are data driven, adept at mining data for hidden insights and drive curiosity around the “why” behind the “what”.
- You are hungry, want to take risks and learn by doing
- 4+ years’ experience in managing user acquisition/growth campaigns, with at least 2 years as an acquisition marketer on social channels
- You have deep expertise in Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms, and love to geek out around how these platforms/algorithms work
- You are data driven and are hands on with analysis on channel performance, identify optimization opportunities and use data to inform business decisions. Proficient with tools - advanced excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Direct ownership over revenue and proven track record of growing user acquisition programs from inception to scale
- Technical knowledge of web marketing tools, such as pixels and landing pages
- Experience in financial services industry is a plus
- Experience with other channels such as search, native, display, etc. is a big plus
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- We push the envelope every day. Be an active part of a dynamic team that is at the cutting edge of modern-day performance marketing.
- Work alongside high-energy (and fun!), results-driven teammates with strong work ethic
- Have the best of both worlds be part of a high-growth entrepreneurial culture that has sufficient resources to invest in doing the right things.
- Have a direct impact on the community. The work you do will enable thousands of Americans to have a path to sustainable financial freedom.
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!