Ads Manager at Wish
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We're fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.Job Description
Our WishX team embodies the company’s approach to innovation. It functions as an internal incubator for new business ideas and is empowered to take calculated risks, think creatively, and embrace different perspectives. By constantly iterating and deploying, we have the freedom and flexibility to try out new ideas and work toward the best solutions.
We have the following exciting opportunity within the WishX team:
The Ad Manager focuses on both merchant and consumer acquisition through the optimization and management of paid media programs across TikTok, Facebook, Google, Pinterest, LinkedIn and other digital & traditional media. They will conduct A/B tests, execute experiments, analyze experiment results, conduct daily performance analysis and management, and present performance results along with recommendations to the WishX team for the optimization of conversion from digital ad spend. The Digital Ads Manager will also contribute to the development of an effective optimization process to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance in near real-time. This is an awesome role for someone who can work the complete Digital Ad lifecycle from Ideation to Measurement and Iteration. If you are keen to apply quantitative analysis to complex problem solving in a fast paced, complex and performance driven Digital Advertisement environment, this could be a dream job for you!
What You’ll Do:
- eCommerce demand acquisition through the use of digital & traditional media
- Refine and A/B test audience, messages and creatives to optimize result
- Campaign Management, from Ideation to Performance Analysis & Iteration
- Track & analyze conversion & attribution
- Ad Creation and Copywriting
- Design, execute & analyze campaign experiments
- Present research results and iterate on findings
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, or similar quantitative field
- 2+ yrs experience in the advertising industry or quantitative field, such as consulting, market research, product development or user experience research
- A love for solving puzzles and the ability to tease out trends / insights from complex data sets
- High attention to detail and the ability to set and hit aggressive project deadlines
- Highly adaptable with a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced, high stakes but incredibly supportive team
- Experience with digital marketing channels - SEO, display advertising and / or paid social either as part of a marketing team or at an advertising agency (offline events exp a plus)
- Experience with Facebook/Google Pixels (Paid social & google ads exp a huge plus) including retargeting / ads optimizations for B2B acquisition
- Experience with FTP calls & conversion and attribution tracking through pixels
- Exposure to Direct Response measurement specifically in industries such as E-Commerce such as Shopify or Performance Marketing
- Strong proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, basic modeling), in addition to an understanding of relational databases and SQL-like query languages, and analysis tools such as R, Pandas, Matlab, SAS or Stata
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with proficiency in applied statistics, including sampling approaches, experiments, causal modeling, and data mining techniques
- Experience with presenting and partnering with technical and non-technical teams is a plus
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.