Affiliate Marketing Manager at Coinbase
We’re Coinbase. We’re the world’s most trusted way to join the crypto revolution, serving more than 73 million accounts in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to increase economic freedom around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of finance and Web 3.0 for our users across the globe, whether they’re trading, storing, staking or using crypto. Know those people who always lead the group project? That’s us.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, and disrupt ourselves. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about and live crypto, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture. We’re a remote-first company looking to hire the absolute best talent all over the world.
Ready to #LiveCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got good vibes. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
Coinbase is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Associate to support strategy and execution for our growing global affiliate program. You’ll be responsible for supporting the management of the affiliate program. You’ll work directly with our affiliate marketing agency to scale user acquisition, as well as with cross-functional partners to level up reporting and program capabilities. The right candidate will have experience managing an affiliate program, as well as good to strong experience working with cross functional partners to ensure key channel initiatives are executed and prioritized.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Working closely with our affiliate marketing agency to support the management of our global affiliate program and execute on channel strategies. This includes:
- Guiding and reviewing agency optimisations
- Supporting the recruitment of key affiliates onto the program
- Reporting on individual campaign performance and providing recommendations for future activity
- Managing monthly validations on affiliate commissions
- Briefing and sending out regular communications to affiliates; promotions, product launches, etc.
- Building and maintaining relationships with CB owned affiliates to ensure continued and sustained growth.
- Working closely with product and data teams to build new capabilities to up-level affiliate marketing and measurement.
- Working closely with legal to ensure program compliance.
- Partnering with internal and external creative teams to produce bespoke affiliate creative and copy requests.
- Sharing knowledge on industry trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the affiliate space
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 3+ years of experience working with affiliate marketing programs
- Have an understanding of affiliate tracking platforms e.g. Impact Radius
- Adept at leveraging data visualization tools like Looker to manipulate data and extract insights
- Have meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Willingly takes the initiative, consistently does more than is required and actively participates as part of a cross-functional team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience working client-side
- Experience marketing fintech or crypto products
- Experience in launching additional products on an affiliate program
- Experience managing an agency
Job ID: P32613
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations[at]coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.