B2B Acquisition Manager at Grammarly
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. More than 20 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a B2B Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our Acquisition Marketing team. The B2B Acquisition Manager will be responsible for building and scaling B2B acquisition efforts for Grammarly Business. This role will be strategic, with a focus on building and executing the B2B lead gen strategy for the short- and long-term. This person will need to analyze and optimize tests to date to scale our existing channels while testing new channels and tactics to drive growth. They will need to draw upon previous B2B experience to recommend efficient and reliable methods for acquiring new users and revenue for Grammarly Business. The scope of this role will include acquiring new SMB users via our self-serve platform as well as MQLs for our commercial/enterprise Sales teams.Your impact
The B2B Aquisition Marketing Manager will learn how to stand up demand gen, lead gen, and ABM at a very high-growth company. You may have the opportunity to build and manage a team from the ground up. You will also get to lead the transition of our company from a consumer-first business to a heavier B2B focus for acquisition. The ultimate measure of success will be driving a significant portion of new Grammarly Business bookings. Success will be evaluated on the ability to hit intermediate revenue and lead milestones, create and execute on a sound and forward-looking marketing strategy, and collaborate cross-functionally with other key GB partners across the Marketing team.
In this role, you will:
- Assume execution ownership of B2B acquisition campaigns.
- Build and deliver growth forecasts based on Grammarly Business revenue, CAC projections, and efficiency.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Lifecycle, Sales, and Product Marketing teams to achieve growth objectives for B2B revenue.
- Develop an effective measurement framework that connects performance marketing with SMB and enterprise revenue.
- Develop a structured, strategic pipeline for innovation across marketing channels.
- Oversee testing roadmap, analysis, and implementation of learnings.
- Oversee RAP, OKRs, and postmortems for B2B acquisition.
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Possesses strong marketing fundamentals and experience across all key disciplines—an understanding of how Brand, Product Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing, Content Marketing, and Performance Marketing teams all work together towards common goals.
- Has experience working on ABM campaigns.
- Has experience owning large-scale B2B marketing operations (preferably after building them to scale).
- Understands CPA, ROI, LTV, payback periods; has easy fluency with how different metrics affect one another.
- Can consider, play out, and weigh alternative scenarios based on strategic objectives.
- Can develop a strategic pipeline for innovation in Performance Marketing and in relation to other teams’ goals and projects; can allocate resources (bandwidth and spend) accordingly.
- Relentlessly sets aggressive short- and long-term goals and possesses a strong internal drive to achieve them.
- Has a strong handle on growth experiments: specifically, can devise a sound experiment in order to learn with incomplete data.
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds products that help people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.