Brand Activations Marketing Manager at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
Affirm is looking for someone to lead our brand activation strategy and executions! This person will activate our brand and use key channels around culturally relevant ideas to build our brand.
We are looking for a self-starter that can develop innovative media and engagement plans, establish relationships to open up brand activation opportunities for Affirm and drive the analysis of activations with a focus on metrics.
This person should be highly motivated, able to work collaboratively across our marketing organization with skills in project management, communication and influence.
With a high attention to detail, the Brand Activations Manager will drive execution of highly visible activations, partnerships and media plans. This person is able to think strategically and offer innovative ideas. They are proactive and adaptable and consistently deliver high quality, timely results.What you'll do
- Collaborate with the Brand Activations Director to build strategies for activations using paid media, influencers, experiential, brand partnerships and sponsorship. Supports in building proposals and communicating activations across the organization and with external agencies.
- Leads the development of innovative media plans, recommending channels, messages and tactics to support brand activations with the support of external media agencies, and runs measurement plans with analytics teams.
- Owns the execution of activations including development of proposals, briefs & measurement plans. Leads collaboration & implementation with cross functional partners and external agencies.
- Supports in ensuring that brand activations are aligned with brand identity and marketing objectives, working closely with the team to define activation objectives, required resources and measurement.
- Analyzes and measures Brand Activation performance through recaps to provide findings & recommendations, and communicates results to partners. Supports the team in building a strong metric tracking ecosystem for activations.
- Cultivates positive relationships with internal and external partners to support activations and open up opportunities for Affirm.
- Collaborates with partners cross-functionally internally and externally to build project plans.
- Supervises budgets, coordinates contracts and asset approvals, leads team updates, communicates project plans to execute successful activations.
- Minimum 5-7 years of recent brand activation and media experience.
- Ability to collaborate across departments, agencies and geographies.
- Ability to produce results in fast-paced, fluid, start-up situations with experience in executing high quality, and high profile projects.
- Is highly creative with a strong background in content, brand management, and media management.
- Has strong project management, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Has excellent analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve creatively and complete projects in budget and to timelines.
Location - Remote U.S
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.