Brand and Marketing Copywriter at Rally Health
We’re looking for a collaborative copywriter and storyteller who lives for writing clean, clear, friendly copy that resonates with intended audiences, whether it be consumer or client-facing. You’ll weave the Rally brand identity, tone, and voice into a compelling narrative while ensuring consistency across all communication channels.As part of theMarketing Team, you will report to the Creative Director and work with the Marketing Team.You Will:
- Partner with designers, art directors, and the Marketing Team to create concepts and campaigns that leave an impression
- Engage with our Clinical and Legal teams to ensure copy and concepts are accurate and within requirements
- Develop messaging for print, video, digital campaigns (online ads and landing pages), email communications, events, and more
- Distill complicated asks into succinct, concise, and applicable thoughts
- Ensure consistency of message across all Rally brand communications
- Pitch in on presentations, reports, or other needs
- BA/BS or graduate degree in Journalism, Communications, Advertising, or other related field
- Background in Advertising, Marketing or Brand copywriter.
- Health, medical, science, or technology reporting experience a plus
- Scriptwriting for video and radio preferred
- You will learn new tools and be creative
- Manage projects, organize information, and accomplish deadlines
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices
- Write B2B, B2C communications and campaigns
- Understanding of user-centric design and processes
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with designers, product managers, and client services managers
- You will have worked with HTML/XML for copy formatting and with content management systems
- Familiarity with AP style
- Some travel might be required
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.Our Benefits:
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.