Brand Success Coordinator at Reddit
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is seeking a Brand Success Coordinator to help agencies and advertisers achieve their marketing objectives on the Reddit advertising platform.
- Lead and manage the RFP process partnering closely with Brand Partners and Brand Success Managers to craft thoughtful proposals
- Research and deliver unique audience insights to support the RFP process
- Collaborate with Ad Ops and Brand Success Managers on post-campaign reporting and performance analysis
- Support all members of the sales team on building client relations
- Recognize and represent client needs and desires to cross-functional stakeholders
- Educate brands and media agencies effectively communicating value proposition and best practices
- Proactively and continually identify areas of improvement
- BA / BS degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to problem-solving
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment, embracing change is products and processes
- High attention to detail, with exceptional organization and time management skills