Client Partner, User Acquisition at Unity Technologies
As a Client Partner, User Acquisition for the Unity Ads team, you’ll be responsible for prospecting, pitching, closing, and growing advertisers on full suite of Unity products. As the point of contact for advertisers utilizing the platform, you will proactively make spend optimizations on a day-to-day basis, troubleshoot roadblockers to revenue, and ensure the highest quality of customer experience.
This role is based in our San Francisco office and will focus on clients based within the US, with occasional travel required.
- Source and develop relationships with decision-makers at game developers and brands who manage user acquisition or performance advertising campaigns
- Proactively manage and consult advertisers on best practices to achieve their goals for quality and quantity of ad traffic by up-selling new targeting opportunities, finding campaign inefficiencies, and actively optimizing existing campaign creatives and targeting on the Unity platform
- Hit and exceed quarterly revenue quotas against new and existing business
- Be the front line of contact for advertising customers, utilizing strategic thinking and sales skills to manage customer requests and issues
- Participate in client meetings and phone calls as a subject matter expert for advertising questions and requests
- Learn all aspects of the Unity Monetization business to facilitate scalable, continued growth
- Experience in a Sales or Account Management role running your own book of business with a track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Mobile advertising experience is required
- Strong Analytical and Excel skills and the ability to work closely with operations, data and business
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills, a proactive attitude, and an embedded drive for results
- Previous experience with gaming
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.